Good morning RCF and RHG.
Can you believe that you have completed another 5 weeks of fabulous home learning? You have worked incredibly hard and shared some amazing work with us.
Next week is half-term and there will be no challenges set. Instead we would like you to have a relaxing fun week with your family.
Your activities today are -
1. Read, watch or listen to the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. Use the link below if needed.
2. Have a go at ordering the days of the week. Now have a try at writing them.
3. Have a go at making either a butterfly picture, puppet or decoration.
4. Make a list using words or pictures of everything that The Very Hungry Caterpillar ate.
5. Have a go at drawing the life cycle of a butterfly.
Have a lovely day and keep safe over the half-term holiday.
See you soon.