I need to say a big thank you for joining in with your face book challenges and your home learning tasks. I hope that you have a great Summer and I wish to say good luck to the amazing year 6 and all the best in your next step in your educational journey and that we will also welcome you back as you will always be a part of HCPS
Here are your final challenges
All at HCPS are so very proud of you
My heart is filled with happy memories all about you
At this strange time we will look back and see
Zoom into year 7 you will have so much fun
I wish you all the best on the next step of your educational journey
Now enjoy the Summer holidays so very well deserved
Go on you amazing year group we will miss you all so much but you know that you will always be a part of HCPS!
2. You have definitely made us all proud this year https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pi0hEKqhY listen to the song as you reflect on your amazing year! Remember adults that you will need to skip any ads
3. If you have made a card poster or short video then you could add these here and I will tag your teachers in so that they get these
4. Celebrate with your family why don’t you make a yummy cake and make a few sandwiches and have a celebration tea party a Victoria sponge is one of my favourite. https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/user/442048/recipe/simple-victoria-sponge
5. Create a time capsule to save or bury somewhere that you will remember. Although the last few month shave been difficult think about the time before and remember the important times that you have had this year with your friends and your teachers.
Happy Wednesday to the awesome, amazing, creative, dynamic and excellent year 6!
I can’t believe that this is our last midweek challenges I know that a lot of you are in school or have been into school and your teachers are so very proud of how hard that you have all been working
Here are your fun Wednesday challenges
3.https://www.twinkl.co.uk/download/6333087-742287 Read this end of year poem and see if you can write your own?
4.Make your own year book https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-p-060-leavers-year-book-template
5.Test your movie skills with this kahoot it quiz https://kahoot.it/challenge/04535850?challenge-id=e2acc294-c222-4eea-b8d9-50b6d9976fdd_1594725561429 Game PIN: 04535850 Enjoy and have fun!
Happy Monday to the amazing year 6!
Here are your challenges to start your week off enjoy and please post any pictures so your teachers can see how you are getting on
Friday riddle time answers
If two’s company and three’s a crowd, what are four and five? 9
What five-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it? short
If a red house is made of red bricks, and a yellow house is made of yellow bricks, what is a greenhouse made of? glass
You can choose one from this amazing site but I suggest cornflake tart yummy!
2. Magic maths challenge The mystery of the stolen space suit https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/t2-e-4758-uks2-the-mystery-of-the-stolen-space-suit-spag-problem-solving-game
3. Celebrating the NHS guided reading. A time to reflect on the important work of our NHS https://www.twinkl.co.uk/resource/uks2-celebrating-the-nhs-differentiated-reading-comprehension-activity-age-9-11-t-e-2550357
4. Let’s get creative Can you draw an outline of yourself or a friends face and then fill it with all the things that you are know they like to do maybe favourite food or place that they like to visit?
5.Teach yourself a magic trick make a coin disappear or bend a spoon. https://www.care.com/c/stories/4051/easy-magic-tricks-for-kids/#:~:text=%2013%20easy%20magic%20tricks%20for%20kids%20,that%20he%20is%20going%20to%20squeeze...%20More%20 Adults remember you may need to skip any ads!