1. Today is World Ocean day follow the link and then choose one of the endangered animals to research and then create a poster to show your findings-Be creative and imaginative! https://worldoceansday.or g/resources/?topic=all&type=all&language=all
2. My favourite thing to do at the minute is make yummy banana bread why don’t you have a go and let me know what you think. I will give you another recipe to try next week- Follow the link below
3. Create your own endangered sea creature only using recycled materials
4. Make a healthy breakfast for your family research what makes this healthy-be imaginative! fruit salad is my favourite.
5. Create your every own West End production! The school has very kindly been granted access to ‘The National Theatre’ online database where they have uploaded recordings of lots of different plays. For the foreseeable future they have extended access to not only include the school but parents at home. All you need to do is go to: https://www.dramaonlinelibrary.com/ click on National Theatre Collection and then enter the log in details: Log in: 5Jxw6Xy*w!Password: 2uv(4Jr#a! Then create a poster to advertise your favourite production to encourage the teachers to also watch.
Wednesday 3rd June
Complete the RE competition .There are lots of prizes to be won. Let’s get creative!
2.How many words can you make from the sentence Mrs Worsley, Mr Patterson and Mrs Joy are the best.
3.Follow the link below and practice a card trick so you can amaze your family and friends.
4.Ed White made the United States' first spacewalk on 03 June 1965 during the Gemini 4
Can you create an information booklet about how far we have come in going out into space or make a holiday brochure as if we can go into space. Which planets would you visit and why? Or make a vehicle to get you to the planet or use when you get there. I’m excited to see what you can create!
5.Tomorrow is Aesop’s birthday so can you read one of his famous stories?
Aesop was a Greek fabulist and storyteller credited with a number of fables now collectively known as Aesop's Fables. Check out
The Hare and the Tortoise.
The Frogs and the Ox.
The Fox and the Crow.
The Monkey as King.