Why don't you make Lavender playdough so relaxing?
My favourite no-cook play dough recipe:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp cream of tartar
- 1 to 1.5 cups of warm water (start with up to 1, mix it as below, then add a little more until it is just right)
- 1/2 tsp food colouring
- a few drops of glycerine (my secret extra ingredient for extra smoothness and shine!)
- 3 or 4 lavender floor heads, pulled apart
- Mix the dry ingredients. Stir through the oil. Add the boiling water and stir vigorously until all lumps are gone and it begins to come together. Then knead it until it stops being sticky. Add colouring and any flavouring/ natural scent at the kneading stage.
- Add in the lavender at this final stage.